Thursday, May 28, 2015

BookCon 2014 Flashback

tbt! I am traveling to NYC today from New Hampshire for BookCon15. I'll take a 1-hour bus ride and a 4-hour train ride and love every minute of the quiet! Here are my pics from BookCon 2014. Enjoy!

This was my book skirt. The books are like a kid's soft book with velcro keeping them closed. Inside I had my favorite quotes from each.
I like keeping my schedule and map accessible so I bought a customizable travel mug.
Cassie actually signed this book during her book tour a few days before BookCon 2014.

 Meeting Cary Elwes was a serious fangirl moment! 

Love Cassandra Clare and Holly Black! They co-wrote The Iron Trial and it was the first ARC I've ever received.


I met Bad Kitty!

It was busy on the showfloor.

This is Deborah Harkness. I met her at the Penguin Book Truck and she signed my copy of A Discovery of Witches. Again, I don't know how my fangirl heart didn't explode!

This gorgeous wall captured the Shadowhunter world! Can't wait for the show to start!

My very first panel was with Jason Segel. He read from his novel Nightmares! and the panel was awesome! Since they don't clear the regular panel rooms, I stayed for the next panel.

Veronica Roth moderated a panel on Dystopian novels.
My second, and last, panel was about Dystopian worlds created by: Veronica  Roth, Danielle Paige, Marie Lu and Alaya Dawn Johnson.


 I am VERY excited to attend BEA tomorrow! Thanks for visiting!




No comments:

Post a Comment