Thursday, June 4, 2015

BEA 2015 Recap

It has been one week since I traveled to NYC for BEA 2015 held at the Javits Convention Center. I had the most amazing time! It was my first BEA and no other book event can compare! I met the most amazing people in line, publishers at booths and authors at their events. BEA will be held next May in Chicago. I desperately hope that I get the chance to attend.

Here is my BEA 2015 recap in pictures:

MarcyKate Connolly with her debut: Monstrous
MarcyKate's tweet

Adi Alsaid (Let's Get Lost) came to find me in Rainbow's line after I tweeted him!

Adi tweeted about me!
While in line for Rainbow, someone snapped this pic of my dress
Rainbow Rowell (Fangirl special edition) was my highlight of the day!
Rainbow responded to my tweet!

Colleen Hoover (Confess)
Alexandra Bracken (In the Afterlight)

Alex's tweet about my dress!

Richelle Mead (Soundless ARC)

Rae Carson (The Girl of Fire and Thorns) stayed for a few extra minutes since I missed her signing.

Rae's response to my tweet
Abbi Glines (When I'm Gone)

Abbi responded to my tweet!
Swag from BEA

My haul including kids' books!
 
NPR Books tweet awarding me all the fashion prizes ;)


Penguin Teen tweet




The most popular question I was asked: "How did you make that?" (in reference to my dress)

No comments:

Post a Comment